WE ARE PROUD TO KEEP HIGH STANDARDS: WHEN YOU SEE YOUR ORDER YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE THE BEST
DLJ works with our manufacturers to ensure quality control over the entire production process. Strict safety, environmental and human standards are maintained. All products are certified and rigorously tested to meet or exceed industry standards. We set high standards and diligently adhere to them because safety and bringing joy to children are held above all else. The substantial battery of testing we employ to gauge our products for safety and longevity means that you can be confident in the integrity of our products. We are committed to designing and producing unique, functional and quality room furniture.
DLJ TRADING INC. (referred to as DLJ from this point) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years on desk, chair parts & upholstery, 1 year on accessories and lifetime on the internal steel frame. 2 year warranty for furniture items (Accessories have a One Year warranty), subject to the limitations below:
This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or 'accident', shipping damage, or product use and installation other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings.
Warranties commence on original user's date of purchase. Claims must be made within date of limitations.
DLJ’s warranty DOES NOT APPLY to the following:
- Nominal or normal amount of wear and tear that can occur overtime
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to DLJ’s written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by DLJ
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery / installation contractors
- Products exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures or excessive dry environments
- Damage by marking or staining; Damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments